Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I'm Still Standing

The song of choice for this post is "I'm Still Standing" by Elton John. Don't you just love his music. Always upbeat and this is no exception. I first heard this song on Glee. Yes, I love that show. I get a ton of inspiring music from there.
"And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my 
life without you on my mind
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah"
Love these lyrics. I think this explains itself. This fool is gonna win. And I will come back again. The normal, happy Kayla will be back one day. And IC NEEDS to fade away. I'm still standing. Not gonna lie, some days it's barely standing but hey at least I'm still standing. And one day people can say I'm a survivor. But, hey, I think I'm already a survivor. After all I've been through so far. I've survived that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment